Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years!

Hopefully everyone had a great New Year's Eve! I myself had a very uneventful NYE as I had to drive 13 hours back to Minnesota the next day so I stayed up til midnight, then went straight to bed.

It is nice to be back home though. I have all new paintings to hang, an apartment to re-arrange, and a trip to Manhattan to get ready for! Yes folks, in 10 days I will finally be going to Manhattan for the first time!! It's for business so it won't be that exciting, but I'm flying in a day early to go shopping with a friend. I am so excited!!! I know it's sad that I've never been there before, but hey I've been busy....

Also, Mike gets home Sunday from the Caribbean where he has been with his family for the past two weeks. Yes, I'm jealous too. So hopefully by next week I'll actually know if we're getting back together or not.

As for new year's resolutions, I think this new year will be full of surprises and I'll just roll with the punches. My resolution is to have a drama-free year where I don't overreact to stuff. Here's hoping!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! You're going to have a blast in Manhattan - I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip. Here's hoping that all the new experiences of this year will be good ones :)

Sarah said...

Good post- very hopeful. I hope Manhattan is everything you dream!