Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3rd post of the day

Yes, as you can tell I'm very bored today/tonight. There wasn't much work to do and my house is already clean and errands have been run (this was all done on Sunday). So here I sit, watching Sex and The City the movie, drinking my Diet Coke, and relaxing. I've decided to finally break and do a survey. I love myspace but the surveys get ridiculous and I swore not to ever do one. Boredom has caused me to change my mind. So here's my survey, if you like it, re-post it on your blog with your answers and leave me a comment so I can check it out.

1. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Eva Mendez- but with darker hair

2. What car fits your personality the best? Audii TT Roadster in black

3. If you could only eat one thing for every meal what would it be? My homemade taco salad: fresh chopped romaine, black beans, corn, jalepenos, tomatoes, salsa, ranch dressing, crushed doritos (habanero flavor) and grilled chicken strips

4. If you could change your name, what would it be? Brooke

5. Dream city to live in? Paris

6. Would you rather be extremely rich or extremely happy? Both, but if I had to choose I would say extremely happy....money SO does not buy happiness. Although it does buy pretty things that make me happy ; )

7. Which character on Sex and the City is most like you? Samantha Jones, minus the whorish behavior ; )

8. What song describes your mood right now? "The Special Two" by Missy Higgins

9. Favorite decade in the last 100 years? The 70's

10. Favorite fashion tip? DRESS FOR YOUR BODY TYPE So many women think that whatever is in style looks in style on them. This is so not true. As an hourglass shape myself, I know that many of today's fashions will not look good on me (tears*) Conversely, some things that look good on me would look silly on a skinny girl with no curves.

11. If you wanted to dramatically change your hair, what color and style would you do? Vibrant red, down to the middle of my back with lots of wa

12. At what age did you finally feel like an adult? 21, it was a year of big things, two very serious relationships, a job offer, and lots of big decisions that only I could make for myself and my life.

13. If you're not married, at what age do you want to be married by? If you are married, at what age did you get married? I'm not married, 23 yrs old, and hope to be married by 26

14. Would rather be a singer or an actor? Singer

15. Should you think with your head more, or your heart? Heart, passion is what keeps us alive, keeps us pushing forward even when things get hard.

16. What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're depressed? Turn up fun music as loud as I can and clean my apartment. Clean house, clean mind. Plus the music makes me dance, which releases endorphins, which cheers me up : )

17. Best line in a movie? Carrie (Sex and the City the movie) "Honey, you shit your pants this year, maybe you're done."

18. Favorite holiday? Christmas, I love giving gifts

19. Would you rather be a leader or a follower? Leader

20. What makes people beautiful? Inner strength, confidence, compassion and love for other people

21. Favorite physical feature of yours? My eyes

22. Favorite physical feature on a man? Broad shoulders

23. If you could only have one child, would you rather have a girl or boy? (you don't need to answer if you already have kids, can't play favorites!) Girl

24. Favorite gift from the opposite sex? When a man is left speechless by the way you look and has a goofy grin on his face....better than diamonds ; )

25. What makes you feel pretty? Getting a good nights sleep

2 comments:

all i need is love... said...

Thanks for the compliment! I've been debating for the past 2 year whether or not to cut it...I was so tempted to do it when Katie Holmes (Cruise) came out with her chic little bob that I actually went to my hairdresser and asked to have my hair chopped off...but when she took out the scissors, I nearly cried and jumped off. LOL And I never looked back....

Anonymous said...

Here are a few of MY answers:

1. There is a blond host of a political news show, but I can't remember her name.

2. New Thunderbird in turquoise and white

3. Taco salad

4. Claire

5. I think Boston, though I've never been there

6. Extremely happy!!

7. Don't know anything about them

8. ???

9. No favorite personally - 40's
for fashion, etc.

10. I agree with yours

11. Red and shorter

12. During my children's teenage
years

13. N/A

14. Can I be a writer?

15. think with your heart, then check with your head before acting

16. Unfortunately, I eat

17. ???

18. Christmas, then Easter

19. Leader

20. How much they care about other people

21. Nothing I like particularly

22. Good smile

23. Girl

24. Cute pajamas - not sexy ones

25. Fitting back into clothes I had outgrown