Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WTF

Ok....well this day has already started off with a bang! So I got to the doctor's office, Dr. Martini-I love her already because of her name, and she's all "oh don't worry it's nothing blah blah blah." Then I hear "Oops I spoke too soon!" Never words you want to hear come out of your doctor's mouth!!

The first time I had a biopsy done there was one small spot that she was able to completely remove it with the biopsy. This time I had three lesions that she couldn't remove with just the biopsy. She said that before she confirms that it's cancer we have to wait for the biopsy results and then the next step is surgery. I won't know for a week unfortunately. She did give me some lovely cancer brochures to look through. You know, just a little light reading material for me to relax with over a glass of wine. Good times! I called Weston to tell him about the results and he was upset but I told him not to call me, that I would call him when I know more. This week already sucks. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: