Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BBBBRRRRRRR

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE.........WHY IS THIS STATE SO COLD??!?!?!?!?!??!!

I'm serious, winds blowing at up to 40mph, wind chill of -15 degrees, snow, ice. What a lovely day. At least there's sunshine....although it's not helping to warm me up. Thankfully the only reason I had to leave the house today was to get an MRI on my knees. Here's hoping they can do something to help my poor little knees. This moving crap has done a number on them.
****Ok it's now Friday, I was interrupted and never posted this yesterday. I ventured out with my roomy last night to meet her blind date. Good times. Poor guy didn't know he was getting 2 for 1! We had a good time, and somehow I wound up on the phone with Miranda's brother and he and I are going out Friday night. Other than that I'm working 24/7 the rest of the weekend and when I have free time (haha yeah right) I'll be moving the rest of my stuff into Miranda's. So basically I won't have time to sleep. Awesome! I'll be back to blogging next week though. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Have a great week!

Hope the MRI went well.

Sarah said...

Sorry it's so cold. It was thirty degrees here yesterday and I was STILL mad, cause last week it was in the sixties.