Saturday, June 21, 2008

On the road again

Well I'm getting ready to fly to Atlanta for a week! Even though I'll be training it should still be a good time. My old roomate will be there as well as 10 other trainees. As salespeople it's our duty to drink with each other so I'm sure we will have some good times.

On the man front, Millionaire spent the night last night. My next door neighbor was hitting on me in the laundry room and creeped me out so I was a little scared of sleeping alone (ok not really that much but it sounded good) Anyway, so I told him that and he agreed to come over. It was actually really fun, we just watched movies and talked and laughed til like 3am without fighting at all : ) We both said we're still mad but whatever.

When I get back from the ATL I will tell about all of my adventures there. Until then, have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful week on the road, both with work experiences and fun with friends.