Sunday, April 5, 2009

picture time

Well ladies......here he is. Playing guitar hero, and looking extremely intense haha. I swear my room has been taken over. Wii, Guitar Hero, clothes, shoes, shaving kits, DVDs, etc. I would show you a picture but it's too shameful for a neat freak like me to ever show to the public. We've become "one of those couples" the ones that can't spend a moment apart. It's rather disgusting, but I love it. And I'm neglecting my blogger, I'm sorry. There's no excuse. Last night I was going to blog....but let Clint show me how to play Wii bowling instead - and fyi I totally kicked his ass at it.

Please don't judge me.....I'll blog more I promise!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Enjoy your time together - there's nothing better than those first few months of a new relationship!