Sunday, April 26, 2009

8 Things Post

Jess tagged me in the 8 things post....so here are my answers.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1) My wedding!!!
2) Meeting my future step-son tomorrow night
3) Introducing my fiance to my family Memorial day weekend
4) Going to sleep tonight ; )
5) SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6) Finishing physical therapy so my knees stop hurting
7) Losing 10 lbs (ok...15 lol)
8) Buying a house!!


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1) Went to work
2) Ate wings with my man
3) Slept in until 10....yay
4) Watched Enemy at the Gates with Clint
5) Got a migraine
6) Took a shower
7) Cuddled
8) Went to sleep


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) Lose 10-20 lbs
2) Sell more cash registers : )
3) Take a vacation
4) Have a stress free wedding
5) Win the lottery
6) Find more time in the day to get things done
7) Be a better person
8) Help out more at the women's shelter (having more time would help)


8 Shows I Watch:

1) Chelsea Lately
2) Law and Order SVU
3) Law and Order Criminal Intent
4) Scrubs
5) Sex and the City
6) Friends
7) Project Runway
8) Top Chef


Now I'm supposed to tag 8 people:
I tag....anyone who wants to join! I love all your blogs so I want to read your 8 things

No comments: