Monday, July 7, 2008

sick

well, another lovely day of being sick. not sure what's wrong with me. here are my symptoms:
1. stiff neck
2. sore throat
3. migraines all day long
4. stuffy nose
5. body aches
6. fever
7. vomiting- that's a new one as of an hour ago

fun huh? thankfully there isn't much work to be done today so I'm off the hook.

of course my lovely boyfriend was going to come over and watch movies last night to cheer me up but he fell asleep at 5 because he was at an amusement park all day with the guys and the sun wore him out. did he call to check on me or cancel? nah, he just slept. so when i left him a bitchy voicemail he felt the need to call at 2am and tell me that I'm high maintenance and that if I'm going to flip out everytime I don't get my way no one will ever make me happy. Wow thanks for being so nice babe. really.

No comments: